The world’s first mobile simulator for learning how to examine normal and abnormal fetal heart.
Fetal Heart VR is a mobile training app for prenatal sonography.
This version includes a healthy fetal heart as well as the 9 congenital defects: dextro-Transposition of the Great Arteries ( d-TGA), Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD), Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF), Coarctation of the Aorta (COA), Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome Based on Aortic Atresia (HLHS-AA), Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD), Atrioventricular Septal Defect (ASD), Tricuspid Atresia Type I (TA I), Congenitally Corrected Transposition of Great Arteries (L-TGA), Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Intraventricular Septum (PA/IVS).
In the next planned update 3 new defects will be added (*updates are always free).
The application ultimately will include 29 models of Congenital Heart Defects.
The simulator allows you to:
- Make a virtual ultrasound scan of normal and abnormal heart models.
- Better understand maneuvers with an ultrasound probe.
- Learn characteristics of each Congenital Heart Defect, understand their features, and train to detect these anomalies faster during the prenatal examination.
- Reduce stress and panic upon detection of a congenital heart defect in your practice.
- Use the controller to obtain all recommended cardiac views according to AIUM guidelines.
- See the ultrasound image with or without artifacts in following modes: 2D, 3D, 2D + color Doppler modes, 3D + color Doppler.
NOTE! The application requires
Oculus Go VR Googles or Samsung Gear VR goggles with a phone.
Get the installation instruction HERE